Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Ποστ με τις περισσότερες αντιδράσεις του μήνα
Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Roy of the Rovers
( 1 )
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
23882 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1126 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
128 Δημοσιεύσεις - 82%
20 Δημοσιεύσεις - 13%
9 Δημοσιεύσεις - 6%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 26939 θέματασε 23128 θέματα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23882
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Empty Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware?

21/7/2023, 17:16
Popular Topics
Announcements and newsJuly 15

Happy Endeavour Day everyone!

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 36232_2
Bryan Poerwoatmodjo
Bryanpwo
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 2348266287cceed0314ec92c2ccaded124443cf3_2_1024x576
I know, it sounds a bit much of us to declare a day in honor of ourselves, but in our defense, today is our fourth birthday.
And honestly, it both feels like time went by in a flash but also at times it feels longer than four years.
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark 231Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark 32Read More

HelloJuly 18

Coming back to Linux!

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 78866_2
Mao
Cocomao7
Hi everyone!
I’m Mao, a semi retired Filipino physician, seeking to reignite an old flame with Linux. Back in the late 2000s until early 2010s I’d mess around with beginner tuned distros, installing them in all the old hardware I could get my hands on, “fixing” my friend’s old laptops by swapping HDDs to SSDs and migrating them to Linux Mint and making sure the desktop environment is as newbie friendly as possible and they would have to barely use the terminal. I enjoyed it! I enjoyed “freeing” people from Windows and Mac, and dispelling some FUD about Linux. Being in a third world country, free, open source, and good software would be a boon for work and school.
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark 39Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark 15Read More

EndeavourOS pubJuly 18

How do you decide to which opensource project you donate money to?

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 78184_2
Cphusion
I was donating monthly to almost all of the opensource project that I use on my vps and that came out to about 100€ a month(5€ per project) and that actually hadn’t included Postfix, Dovecot, Arch Linux or any of desktop applications I use yet. I still want to donate to some of the opensource projects but if I did I could probably end up at a donation of double that a month.
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark 34Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark 12Read More

EndeavourOS pubJuly 15

A discussion on the ownership of (digital) intellectual property

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 73739_2
Krešimir
Kresimir
I disagree. A pattern of 0s and 1s cannot be property. Who owns number one?
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark 155Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark 337Read More

EndeavourOS pubJuly 16

Why do some people dislike containerized applications so much

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 78184_2
Cphusion
I just wanted to start the discussion here since it seems to be a thing for some people and in some Linux communities more than others. Why is there so much resistance by some people when it comes to containerized packages such as Flatpaks, AppImages and Snaps. I actually know the reason why for the latter but I have found that quite few people seem to dislike Flatpaks and AppImages as well. I used to be that same way but since I have given them a chance I have grown to appreciate Flatpaks and come to the realization they have their place and give options for software availability on different distributions where the packages in the default repos are older than when installed as a Flatpak, AppImage or Snap and has a sanbox feature added. It’s nice to have the option now days to not have to install 32 bit applications on your system since most(not all) modern software has 64 bit versions available. I know it probably comes down to personal preference and disliking change, but I would be interested to know why do you like or dislike containerized packages such as Flatpaks, AppImages and Snaps?
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark 83Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark 54Read More

Popular Posts

Happy birthday Endeavour!
I’ve been on the space shuttle with you for year now.
Thank you for everything. : )
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 78725_2Karim
InOnesGraveDed
Read More

I am not hard-core about is one way or the other. However, I think that there are both positives and negatives to containerized applications.
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 5577_2
dalto
Why do some people dislike containerized applications so much
Read More

Thank god it’s not a bug! Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Wink Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Rofl
Wish you all, the Team and the Community, all the best for yet the years to come!
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 78566_2ペブカク
pebcak
Read More

Happy Endeavour day everyone! Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Beers
This is one of the best distros I’ve ever used - and the community makes all the difference!
Thanks again for a brilliant OS. Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Star_struck
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 25121_2Zeratul
legend_zeratul
Read More

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 75b432166be926144be3e1c5bbf21bc982198968Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 46d3fa9d3b5437608b62dc500a48f048aca46121
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? 9257_2
keybreak
Read More

New for you

Forking Arch Linux
General system
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark

Scanning does not find any bluetooth devices
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Heart_lightdark
Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware? Comment_lightdark

Is there any program in EndeavourOS to monitor my system and my hardware, temperatures, % usage,...
Applications

Install options to have a minimal 'Arch-like' install?

How does EOS handle auto mounting temporary flash drives?
Kernel & Hardware

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης