Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Ποστ με τις περισσότερες αντιδράσεις του μήνα
Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Roy of the Rovers
( 1 )
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
23886 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1126 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
132 Δημοσιεύσεις - 82%
20 Δημοσιεύσεις - 12%
9 Δημοσιεύσεις - 6%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 26943 θέματασε 23132 θέματα
Γεγονότα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23886
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Empty With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night

28/8/2023, 10:58
lar Topics
HelloAugust 18

Hello Endeavouros Friends

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 80199_2
Mohamad Azhrany
Mohamad20ZX
Hello my name is Mohamad Azhrany Also Known as Mohamad20ZX Thank you all for this Amazing Community Your is is better than Arch well ever be I hope we can have a Great time
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark 40With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark 40Read More

ApplicationsAugust 22

Fractional Scaling Firefox Wayland

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 34829_2
Rick
ricklinux
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Favicon phoronix.com
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Image

Firefox Lands Wayland Fractional Scaling Support

[size]
Mozilla Firefox has merged Wayland fractional-scale-v1 protocol support for handling fractional scaling with the web browser on the Linux desktop.

[/size]
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark 7With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark 9Read More

EndeavourOS pubAugust 21

A few weeks in AMD GPU-land

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 79165_2
CanoeWith the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 226dbd923e1f2a30e1bc3d2be51a9224c8dae5f8
It’s been three weeks since I traded in my RTX3070 for a card which is, to a small extent, technically a downgrade, the AMD 6700XT. While I’d used Radeons in the early 2000’s, recently it had been an GTX970 that ran up until last year, and then the RTX3070.
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark 10With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark 14Read More

Kernel & HardwareAugust 23

Stumbled upon a cool kernel/hardware command

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 45
brent
drunkenvicar
the command is 
Κώδικας:
$ grep -r . /sys/devices/system/cpu/vulnerabilities/
[size]
this is my result:
if you use this source (https://docs.kernel.org/admin-guide/hw-vuln/) to interpret your output you will eventually come to the conclusion—well I can only speak for myself----I came to the conclusion I was well-protected on this end. I interpret my own output as everything is being done that can be done, and I have an older Intel quad core.[/size]
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark 9With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark 9Read More

EndeavourOS pubAugust 22

Clone-a-Lisa

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 50294_2
swhWith the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night F722c9fc4f6a4a75f73c090e9967e193a7a9ace7
I’m sure there is true genius in all of you. I’m immediately curious to see what your Mona Lisa looks like.
doesn’t she look beautiful-…and that smile. i am thrilled
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark 20With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark 20Read More

Popular Posts

managed to turn gnome into something nice with a floating panel
(sorry im not into purple)
full size: https://i.imgur.com/jrolbbw.jpg || https://imgur.com/a/B220xrW
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 11277_2Commander Keen
CommanderKeen
Share Your Desktop
Read More

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 110b81307d93da0e536308c492591dfee5ed3693_2_690x388
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 80150_2
BONK
Share Your Desktop
Read More

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 752d66c21185db20672f6cf6d6b5ab69d561aeb5_2_690x389
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 51991_2Michael
smokey
Share Your Desktop
Read More

With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night.
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 77608_2Johannes Kamprad
joekamprad
What have you learned from EnOS
Read More

Currently on my first desktop - a temp for now.
Lenovo Ideacentre - 720. Free next to the trash.
$50 for an 8gb XFX RX570 Radeon GPU
$17 for 16gb G.Skill Ram
$0 for old Samsung Evo 850 I had doing nothing.
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night 39964_2Derek
fbodymechanic
Share Your Desktop
Read More

New for you

I installed gnome and now have 8 gnomes
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark

Greeting all EOS fan.From A thai fan
Hello
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Heart_lightdark
With the day joining the forum invited by bryan i star learning a bunch of interesting things every day and every night Comment_lightdark

Mozilla/Firefox discussion
EndeavourOS pub

Chromium needs libre2.so.10 but it has been updated to libre2.so.11
Bug report

Seeking Advice on Stable Distro Switch from EndeavourOS with XFCE Desktop
Other distro news

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης