Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
23886 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1126 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
132 Δημοσιεύσεις - 82%
20 Δημοσιεύσεις - 12%
9 Δημοσιεύσεις - 6%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 26943 θέματασε 23132 θέματα
Γεγονότα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23886
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Can't run OS after installing Empty Can't run OS after installing

15/9/2023, 19:02

Since your last visit
[size=36] 84 [/size][size=36]71 [/size]
New Topics New Users
Popular Topics
Hello September 10

My first Arch OS

Can't run OS after installing 81297_2
hikingferal
Just wanted to say hi! - I have been using Linux about 1 year, started with Ubuntu. I have tried to install Arch a few times but not quite there yet, I even got right to the end once and it refused to reboot, it said I didn’t have permission access denied lol. Really liking Endeavour OS so far and it’s the first Arch base I’ve used. The only non Ubuntu base I ever used before now was Fedora Workstation 38 with vanilla Gnome which was actually really nice.
Can't run OS after installing Heart_lightdark  15 Can't run OS after installing Comment_lightdark  20 Read More

Hello September 14

Greetings, y'all

Can't run OS after installing 81980_2
daredevil
Just installed Endeavour a few days ago, this is my first Arch-based distro. Very fascinating stuff. Though I’m new to EOS, I’ve been using Linux Mint for about 9 months now. Still somewhat new to the Linux experience, but I’ve had some time to adjust. I wanted to try EOS initially because I needed a GNOME DE for Wayland. I peeked around at a few of the available options, and liked the description from the website: “A terminal-centric distro with a vibrant and friendly community at its core”. I originally liked Arch for it’s focus on keeping it simple, but was more drawn to the community that exists for EOS.
Can't run OS after installing Heart_lightdark  12 Can't run OS after installing Comment_lightdark  10 Read More

Bug reports September 13

Eos-reboot-required.service fails to start after update

Can't run OS after installing 53597_2
loyak
hey there!
as the title says, after the last update systemd fails to start eos-reboot-required.service.
trying to manually start it brings me to the prompt to reboot the system, I do, but then nothing changes.
my system works fine actually, I just see this warning that before the update I didn’t have, so I thought that something seems to be wrong.
can you help me to understand where is the problem and why is happening?
let me know if I can provide any useful log.
thanks!
Can't run OS after installing Heart_lightdark  21 Can't run OS after installing Comment_lightdark  33 Read More

Plasma September 8

Windows Rules EndeavourOS KDE, how to configure transparency rules

Can't run OS after installing 78702_2
nicknick
Hi all friends.
I am using EndeavourOS KDE and I would like to know how I can create window rules to create transparencies.
Can't run OS after installing Heart_lightdark  16 Can't run OS after installing Comment_lightdark  15 Read More

Applications September 11

What browser do you use?

Can't run OS after installing 81297_2
hikingferal
Hey everyone, I am on day 2 of Endeavour OS with KDE and loving it. I am using Firefox like always but I notice more and more apps like Chromium seem to be noticeably faster. Should I continue to be stubborn and use Firefox or are people starting to move towards other browsers? I am deffo not someone stuck in their ways, am always up for a change.
Can't run OS after installing Heart_lightdark  29 Can't run OS after installing Comment_lightdark  38 Read More

Popular Posts

Hello there!
This is my first time running EndeavourOS, I have migrated from the Manjaro project.
Launcher is normally set to auto-hide, but then you would call my desktop too boring to share! I like the ease and aesthetics of Plasma, combined with minimal approach that EndeavourOS seems to take it is truly one blast of a system right now! Could be because of running latest Zen kernel and BTRFS, I was accustomed to rather LTS kernels and XFS, so this is all kinda new to me.

Can't run OS after installing 81273_2Tom K
ToKrCZ
Share Your Desktop
Read More

First SwayFX rice Can't run OS after installing Grinning Can't run OS after installing Blush Can't run OS after installing Innocent

Can't run OS after installing 72800_2
natsumeshokogami
Share Your Desktop
Read More

void dwm

Can't run OS after installing 38900_2
wickedlester
Share Your Desktop
Read More

I like my setup simple and clean using OB.

Can't run OS after installing 72989_2sammievShare Your Desktop
Read More

Wiped my drive and reinstalled EOS to change from an ext4 system to a BTRFS system along with ext4 data partition. Also took the time to completely reorganize my media files Can't run OS after installing 2

Can't run OS after installing 70285_2mellemurShare Your Desktop
Read More

New for you

Latest Kernel Update didn't trigger reboot message
Pacman
Can't run OS after installing Heart_lightdark
Can't run OS after installing Comment_lightdark

Stable Kernel for Gaming
Gaming

Can't run OS after installing
Installation

Updateinterminal changed?
Applications

Too many files on desktop
Plasma

This summary is sent from EndeavourOS when we haven't seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.
Can't run OS after installing 943631882438788a2090c10236402484dbe91643

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης