Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Ποστ με τις περισσότερες αντιδράσεις του μήνα
Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Roy of the Rovers
( 1 )
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
23879 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1126 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
125 Δημοσιεύσεις - 81%
20 Δημοσιεύσεις - 13%
9 Δημοσιεύσεις - 6%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 26936 θέματασε 23125 θέματα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23879
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Empty What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine?

11/11/2023, 10:14
Popular Topics
EndeavourOS pubNovember 9

What is your main constructive criticism about EOS?

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 79607_2
Kundalini
Of course, we all love this distro and say nothing but good things, but we don’t really discuss what we feel needs improvement. I am curious what others have to say. I’ll go first.
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark 83What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark 45Read More

EndeavourOS pubNovember 4

Another Wayland VS. X What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 32 Thread

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 83459_2
תחי פלסטין
pebcak
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? F4a373bd6d7204b13bc5c1530394bb555e7045da
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Cropped-foss-favicon FOSS Force – 3 Nov 23
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Fedora_logo_2021.svg_

Will Fedora 40 Drop X and Totally Embrace Wayland? - FOSS Force

[size]
There's a good chance that when Fedora 40 is released in April, that it will become the first major Linux distro to be released without X.
Est. reading time: 3 minutes

[/size]
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark 12What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark 13Read More

EndeavourOS pubNovember 4

All things GrapheneOS

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 84303_2
milkytwix
So, I searched for a specific GrapheneOS topic - there is none! Scandal! Stop the webserver!!!
Instead I opted to create one. I am interested in other members experience with it, with apps, with the triangle of hate (security VS privacy VS usability) and other stuff. Yeah, I could use the GOS forums, or some security related forum, or reddit, or… but you know what all of this places are lacking? PURPLE!
Hence this topic. To start things off my experience so far and where I am coming from, with some questions on top.
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark 6What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark 10Read More

PlasmaNovember 5

Testing Plasma 6 (Beta) on Endeavour OS - is this approach any good?

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 83299_2
Sem
SemLraug
Crosspost from : Just say yes to replace - #40 by SemLraug.
I´d like to help test Plasma 6 by installing it on EOS.
I’m no expert or developer, but have some experience with testing.
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark 6What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark 29Read More

NewbieNovember 6

Screen Backlight Not Working After EOS Update on XFCE

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 45
culcal
Hello everyone,
I’m encountering an issue that I’m finding hard to precisely describe. Following a recent general update of EOS, the backlight on my screen has stopped functioning.
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark 4What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark 28Read More

Popular Posts

Κώδικας:
Venom → nwg-shell → sway

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 75522_2
Resiliencia
Share Your Desktop
Read More

Wallpaper is my latest 3D artwork
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 77454_2Space Banana
spacebanana
Share Your Desktop
Read More

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 10fc0192813206ba8bf6d96d87739e8f109206c0_2_424x500
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 83459_2תחי פלסטין
pebcak
A little joke on a regular day
Read More

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Cdfa1c89d820ba4f13f79cebb910c8d8756e5cb8_2_665x499
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 28716_2
fecklesstech
Photos you've taken
Read More

Playing around with Nordic. Feels good so far.
Wallpaper from amazing WLOP
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? 50294_2
swh
Share Your Desktop
Read More

New for you

What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine?
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark

The practical "app store"
EndeavourOS pub
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Heart_lightdark
What is the closest software Linux has that functions the same as MacOS Time Machine? Comment_lightdark

Starfield graphics issue SOLVED
Gaming, sound and video

How to Setup Rate-Mirrors to get the fastest Arch Mirrors from your location
Applications

Brave Fork More Sensible Than unGoogled Chromium?
EndeavourOS pub

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης