Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση

Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης

Rechercher Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση

Κοινωνική Δικτύωση

Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας

Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
1#1
2#352
3#000000
4#0000ff
5#175
6#news
7#2
8#954f72
9#380-7163

Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
Διαχειριστής
Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Vote_lcapWhy do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Voting_barWhy do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Vote_rcap 
Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης
Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Vote_lcapWhy do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Voting_barWhy do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Vote_rcap 

Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45
Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUS

Τα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 27409 θέματα σε 23560 θέματα

Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes?

Πήγαινε κάτω

Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? Empty Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes?

Δημοσίευση από Διαχειριστής 13/2/2023, 14:42

Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes? -4-images.new_grid.profile_default.png-26-688c79556f251aa0

Elgrit B. Russell

Follow
Former Administrative - for Senior Corporate Executives (1953–1992)3y

Why do some elderly get out and go for walks while others just want to hide in their homes?

[ltr]I will be 86 in two days, absolutely no family or friends left. I have learned, against impossible odds, no matter how hard and how painful (I am disabled and can’t walk), I handle l00% of everything myself as it pertains to me. I still drive (safely) and go out to eat by myself; I still work at the same job for 50 years and won’t stop until I die (animal welfare work from local to international level; just quit a job taking care of someone as a Power of Attorney for l4 years due to his mental issues; finished six years of college a year ago; took four years of computer lessons; learn new things daily about world events and things on the computer; have tons of hobbies; and the list goes on. I suffer with pain, loneliness - except for my beloved kitty - but I will NOT ever give in to being OLD except in calendar time. I would rather die than act like so many old people - eat, shit, sleep, watch t.v. I want to cram a lifetime into my remaining time and I do so daily. I stay away from deadbeats. I want inspiring, motivating, challenging people in my life or I choose to stay alone with my kitty.[/ltr]

1.9M views
View 21,064 upvotes

View 162 shares

Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 24309
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010

http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης