Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΔορυφορικήΣύνδεση

Eιδήσεις παντός τύπου, κυρίως από το ηλεκτρονικό μας ταχυδρομείο (egaleo@mail.com - egaleo1@yandex.com - doriforiki1@gmail.com). Γράφουμε μεταξύ άλλων για τη δορυφορική τηλεόραση και το Αιγάλεω

descriptionOur Business Is Killing EmptyOur Business Is Killing

more_horiz
Brought to you by:
Our Business Is Killing Original
Our Business Is Killing Https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpocket-curatedcorpusapi-prod-images%2F8976d549-8a7f-4b4c-b90d-c6f652a7d2d3

The Awkward, Delicious Magic of Crushes

Amy Maoz · Pocket Collections
Exploring the thrill of first crushes and “internet boyfriends”—plus the science of infatuation, and why it might even be good for us.
Save to Pocket
SPONSORED

Read More Books. Get Smarter.

Accomplish your 2023 goals by reading more with Shortform. With detailed insights and analyses, Shortform’s super in-depth book guides break down a book’s key ideas chapter-by-chapter, giving you all the info without all the fluff. The best part: for the price of 1 book per month, you get access to thousands.
Get a $40 Discount and Free Trial »
Our Business Is Killing Https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpocket-curatedcorpusapi-prod-images%2F9ba070e2-295e-485b-8bb9-cf35a649e9d1

I Love You, but I Don’t Want to Sleep With You

Ronda Kaysen · The New York Times
Couples who sleep in separate bedrooms are more common than one might think. These experts have their doubts about the arrangement.
Save to Pocket
Our Business Is Killing Https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpocket-curatedcorpusapi-prod-images%2F56f0c0c1-7e65-42b7-b8ac-5ed24c4924e6

How the Only All-Black Team in College Swimming Became the Sport’s Hottest Ticket

Robert Sanchez · Sports Illustrated
In a sport plagued by issues of representation, Howard University coach Nic Askew isn’t just building a strong program; he’s building something bigger.
Save to Pocket
Our Business Is Killing Https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpocket-curatedcorpusapi-prod-images%2F00439627-96b1-47fe-94e3-74ecaf474005

Our Business Is Killing

Andrew Bullis · Slate
I never understood why veterinarians are at such a high risk of suicide. Until I became one.
Save to Pocket
Our Business Is Killing Https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fpocket-curatedcorpusapi-prod-images%2Fe4897bbc-1d69-4c79-9ba3-64b916da496b

The Power of Social Touch: How a Loving Caress Really Can Ease Anxiety

Richard Sima · The Washington Post
Studies show that social touch is essential to our mental well-being and can reduce stress and pain while helping us bond with one another.
Save to Pocket
Our Business Is Killing Icon-fb-2xOur Business Is Killing Icon-twitter-2xBlog

Our Business Is Killing Original   Home    Saves    Collections
I Love You, but I Don’t Want to Sleep With You. How a Loving Caress Really Can Ease Anxiety.

replyΑπάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα