Top stories for Γιώργος
Quora

How can I improve myself?

Asked in Human mind readers • Answered by Khushboo Khan 33 • December 27

1:-Stop discussing your personal life with every second person. Tell them what's necessary, privacy is everything.

2:-Stop wasting your time on PUBG . It doesn't Feed you.

3:...

Is it bad to walk 6 miles daily?

Safiya, Director at Regal Enterprises (2016-present) • Updated June 9, 2022

Is it bad to walk 6 miles daily?

I walk 6 miles daily, 7 days a week and I’ve been doing this for many years now. During these years I lost alot of weight, I feel youthful,

Do most 65-year-olds sit at home all day just eat, sleep, and watch TV?

Joanna, lives in Herndon, Virginia (2022-present) • Updated December 21

My hubs was 65 up until a few weeks ago when he had a birthday. Yes, at 65 he pretty much sat at home all day, ate, slept, and watched tv. He’d go to a local dollar store a...

Prince Harry EXCLUDED from King Charles coronation plans?

Asked in Actors / Female / Hollywood • Answered by Mahi • February 12

In a move that has sent shockwaves through the British royal family, Princess Anne has officially stripped Prince Harry of his role in the upcoming coronation of King Charl...

What causes cancer cells to activate?

Ken Saladin, Former professor of histology (microscopic anatomy) • Updated May 11, 2022

Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of a tissue, with the capability for metastasis, owing to the unusually rapid multiplication or cells, the persistence of death-resistant ...

Is aging really that bad?

Asked in Aging with an Attitude • Answered by Nina Marie • December 18

YES, aging is that bad! I guess for some they are happy about aging eating right, exercising blah blah blah. Well, I have eaten the right, (kinda) walked 5 miles (that's pu...

Can 3,000 DC volts kill you?

Alan Armstrong, Laboratory tech a long time ago • Updated October 8

It depends.

Stand barefoot on a wet floor and grasp a metal bar carrying a mere 300 V. The current will cause your muscles to contract so you can’t let go until you drop dea...

Is retirement worth the wait?

Tom Bilcze, Discovering an active retirement through volunteerism. • Updated December 18, 2019

In my early to mid-50s I dreamed of retiring at age 60 when I had access to my 401K monies. I had saved diligently and invested wisely during my work years. At the same tim...

How do narcissists destroy their own relationships?

Dr Melissa Kalt, MD, Trauma Expert, Master Healer, Physician, Narcissist Survivor • Updated March 10

Narcissists are masters of destroying or sabotaging their own relationships. This is one of the reasons it’s not possible to make them happy.

This sabotage is driven by 3 ke...

Is a colonoscopy really useful?

Merle Lawrence, lived in Southeast, USA • Answered January 11

I had no symptoms of any intestinal problem, but the PA doing my annual physical sweet-talked me into a colonoscopy. I went through the prep and into the exam room, fully k...

What do gyms not want you to know?

Alex Cooper, Qualified Fitness Instructor • Updated June 19, 2022

I worked at a gym briefly (as well as using plenty for the last 10 years on-and-off). Here’s a few things off the top of my head:

They know you’ll probably stop attending

As ...

Why is washing fruits and vegetables with water considered sufficient? If there is bacteria, will rinsing with water only actually help?

Joseph Reinemann, Computer Scientist + Author of Rarely Read Books • Updated July 15, 2022

No, it will definitely not help the bacteria.

You need to understand the relative scale between us and bacteria. To us, running something under water for a few seconds seems...

Quora.com