Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΔορυφορικήΣύνδεση

Eιδήσεις παντός τύπου, κυρίως από το ηλεκτρονικό μας ταχυδρομείο (egaleo@mail.com - egaleo1@yandex.com - doriforiki1@gmail.com). Γράφουμε μεταξύ άλλων για τη δορυφορική τηλεόραση και το Αιγάλεω

descriptionGates Notes  EmptyGates Notes

more_horiz

Gates Notes  1587707440312?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=WfMJS4m8JnaWt8eUwVQvSL66u9MSQucfSLEVOV3uuuA
Gates Notes
The blog of Bill Gates
Gates Notes  1688661795662?e=1696464000&v=beta&t=S-aUQP9S-AcJLfwflGk4a75AfoKAE4NJpA_DZfuUDWM
Bill Gates
Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
See what others are saying about this topic: Open on Linkedin
Gates Notes  1690835558310?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=pOeuXZL8KF2VefzC3t4a4O1pakSId9rEPOrzA-Ccbpk

Why I asked Seth Rogen about Alzheimer’s disease (and pot)

In the first episode of my new podcast, I asked Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller Rogen to help me understand how Alzheimer’s can be funny.

Can Alzheimer’s disease be funny? I was skeptical, especially given the devastating experience my family had watching my dad suffer from it. So, I asked two experts in using humor to raise awareness—Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller Rogen—to help me see the light. We had a great conversation about their organization Hilarity for Charity, hope for the future of Alzheimer’s research, the importance of a good night’s sleep, and why Seth started a cannabis lifestyle company. 

replyΑπάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα