Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
24041 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1130 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
53 Δημοσιεύσεις - 100%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 27102 θέματασε 23290 θέματα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 24041
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Start TODAY Empty Start TODAY

16/8/2023, 11:58
Απενεργοποίηση για: Αγγλικά

Start TODAY Imp?s=888314&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmail
Start TODAY Imp?s=888315&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmailStart TODAY Imp?s=888317&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmail
Start TODAY Positive%20Full%20Color
August 15, 2023 | VIEW IN BROWSER
[size=34]This is TODAY[/size]
Former President Donald Trump is indicted for the fourth time as one of 19 people charged with racketeering in Georgia regarding the 2020 presidential election. Plus, "The Blind Side" star Michael Oher shares stunning accusations in a new court filing about the family that took him in as a teenager, and a dietitian shares her top 10 superfoods to boost your energy. 
The Latest
Donald Trump is among 19 people charged with racketeering in a 2020 election probe in Georgia.
Former President Donald Trump was indicted along with 18 others last night on felony charges in connection with efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia. The sweeping, 41-count indictment also names Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, as well as multiple other lawyers, on charges of violating Georgia's RICO act. "Trump and the other defendants charged in this indictment refused to accept that Trump lost, and they knowingly and willfully joined a conspiracy to unlawfully change the outcome of the election in favor of Trump," the indictment says. Trump has denied all wrongdoing. It's the fourth time the former president has been indicted on criminal charges in the last 4½ months. Here's the latest
Start TODAY 32 'The Blind Side' subject Michael Oher says his adoption by the Tuohy family was a lie and he was cut out of millions from the movie.
Start TODAY Michael-oher-the-tuohys-zz-230814-be6d79
Retired NFL player Michael Oher, the subject of the book and movie "The Blind Side," alleges that the couple who took him in as a teenager did not adopt him and instead placed him in a conservatorship that allowed them to benefit financially from his story, according to a court filing yesterday. "The lie of Michael's adoption is one upon which Co-Conservators Leigh Anne Tuohy and Sean Tuohy have enriched themselves at the expense of their Ward, the undersigned Michael Oher," the petition to terminate the conservatorship in Tennessee says. The petition states that the Tuohys negotiated a deal with 20th Century Fox that left Oher without any payment for the rights to his name, likeness and life story, while the Tuohy family received a contract price of $225,000 and 2.5% of the film's net proceeds. The 2009 film, in which Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for her portrayal of Leigh Anne Tuohy, grossed $300 million. Sean Tuohy told the Daily Memphian he was "devastated" by Oher's allegations and that the family did not  make any money off "The Blind Side" film. Read more here
Start TODAY 32 Antipasto accident! A woman sues Eataly after allegedly slipping on a piece of prosciutto.
A New Hampshire woman has filed a lawsuit against Eataly Boston after she allegedly slipped on a piece of prosciutto on the floor at the specialty grocery store and fractured her ankle. Attorneys for Alice Cohen alleged she was in an area of the store where samples were being offered when she slipped on a piece of the Italian dry-cured ham. She sustained a left ankle sprain and a distal fibular avulsion fracture, according to the lawsuit. The suit further stated there is a “reasonable likelihood” the damages could exceed $50,000. Eataly did not respond to a request for comment from TODAY.com.
As fall approaches, here are 7 Amazon must-haves under $35.
As we enjoy the last days of summer before fall, Shop All Day contributor Chassie Post shared 7 items Amazon shoppers have been loving for the changing of the seasons. From clothing items like a knit midi skirt that works in both summer and fall, to home organization tools like a shoe organizer and under-cabinet lights, these picks are perfect for the wind-down of summer — and your wallet, as they are all $35 or less. Check out the full list here.
Start TODAY
Achieve your life and health goals with easy tips.
Start TODAY Superfood-zz-230814-8a18f3
We've all heard of superfoods, but what exactly does the term mean? Dietitian Frances Largeman-Roth explains there's no exact definition, but a food can hold superfood status if it provides a key health benefit (like lowering your heart disease risk), contains more than one important nutrient, and boasts benefits beyond simply being healthy (like chickpeas, which help keep you regular). Largeman-Roth shared her top 10 superfood picks, including avocado, salmon and kimchi. See all of her recommendations here.
What's for dinner?
Allow us to do the meal-planning for you.
Start TODAY Bacon-cheddar-buttermilk-biscuit-mc-2x1-230801
TODAY recipe editor Kelly Vaughan may not have grown up in the South, but she's done her research and created a fluffy biscuit take on a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. These buttermilk biscuits have countless layers, and are filled with cheddar cheese and bacon inside. Kelly says you can eat her bacon and cheddar buttermilk biscuits as is, or you can add a fried egg and a slice of American cheese inside for an amazing breakfast sandwich. Her tip: The biscuits are best 15 minutes after they come out of the oven, and they'll keep for up to three days. Get the recipe.
Daily Delight
A little pick-me-up before you go.
Start TODAY Hoda-kotb-birthday-mc-230814-1c89a0
After turning 59 on Aug. 9, TODAY's Hoda Kotb is reflecting on the power of aging. "Here’s the great thing that I realized: I turned 59 this year and I am so happy to be 59 this year," Hoda told Jenna Bush Hager yesterday. "I feel so good about it. If you’re worried about aging, and I know that aging’s a thing, 59 is amazing." Hoda said she spent her birthday with family, including her mother, daughters, siblings and nieces. She told Jenna she thought to herself, "I’m smiling. I'm closing my eyes and I'm smiling," adding, "If you do that, you know that there's a lot of good things ahead." She concluded her thoughts about entering the last year of her 50s: "I feel like this year's going to be fantastic."
Thanks for letting us in your inbox!
See you again tomorrow morning.
Written by Scott Stump and Anna Kaplan | Edited by Phil Caulfield
Want to refer a friend? Subscribe here
Start TODAY Group%20448
Send us Feedback
Start TODAY Group%20449
Follow us on Facebook
Start TODAY Group%20459
More TODAY Newsletters
Start TODAY Positive%20Full%20Color
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Start TODAY Imp?s=126683600&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmailStart TODAY Imp?s=126683601&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmailStart TODAY Imp?s=126683602&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmailStart TODAY Imp?s=126683603&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmailStart TODAY Imp?s=126683604&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmail

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης