Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Ποστ με τις περισσότερες αντιδράσεις του μήνα
Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Roy of the Rovers
( 1 )
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
24193 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1144 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
7 Δημοσιεύσεις - 88%
1 Δημοσίευση - 13%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 27268 θέματασε 23438 θέματα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 24193
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

A strange and potentially fatal dog illness is spreading across the country Empty A strange and potentially fatal dog illness is spreading across the country

18/11/2023, 11:19

A strange and potentially fatal dog illness is spreading across the country 32 A strange and potentially fatal dog illness is spreading across the country. 

Veterinarians are trying to get to the bottom of a mysterious respiratory illness that has sickened dogs across 10-plus states. The illness starts out as a cough that can last for weeks, leaving dogs with severe pneumonia and struggling to breathe. One vet from Colorado told TODAY.com she's seen close to 30 pets with the condition since mid-October. Dogs are most likely to contract the infection by being in close contact with numerous other dogs at places like day care, dog parks, and boarding kennels. Here's what veterinarians recommend in order to keep your dog safe. 

Snoop Dogg said he's giving up smoking after years of marijuana use. Fans aren't so sure. 

A strange and potentially fatal dog illness is spreading across the country 220209-snoop-dog-2021-ac-937p-a869c3

Ooh wee! Snoop Dogg, whose name is almost synonymous with smoking marijuana, suggested yesterday that he's putting down the joints for good. "After much consideration & conversation with my family, I’ve decided to give up smoke. Please respect my privacy at this time,” he wrote in a message on Instagram. Snoop didn't specify what kind of "smoke" he's quitting, and many fans were either not buying it or thought it might be a marketing ploy for an edibles business. "I’m unsure if I should report this post as hacked," another joked. Continue reading

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης