Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΔορυφορικήΣύνδεση

Eιδήσεις παντός τύπου, κυρίως από το ηλεκτρονικό μας ταχυδρομείο (egaleo@mail.com - egaleo1@yandex.com - doriforiki1@gmail.com). Γράφουμε μεταξύ άλλων για τη δορυφορική τηλεόραση και το Αιγάλεω

descriptionGates για διατροφή (Linkedin) EmptyGates για διατροφή (Linkedin)

more_horiz
Gates για διατροφή (Linkedin) 1587707440312?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=WfMJS4m8JnaWt8eUwVQvSL66u9MSQucfSLEVOV3uuuA
Gates Notes
The blog of Bill Gates
Gates για διατροφή (Linkedin) 1695167344576?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=5FKswnH7V22E3go7Xe09HRzsfWX2q-WUO2vlsgaeUDE
Bill Gates
Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
See what others are saying about this topic: Open on Linkedin
Gates για διατροφή (Linkedin) 1708023185604?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=yNi7SxUF5GcwP2l8NQxY7I-kAa9g1WdmvstLwTkl1-I

Greasy—and good for the planet

Cheeseburgers are my favorite food. But I wish they weren’t, given the impact they have on the environment. I’ve tried many of the best meat and dairy replacements out there, and while I’ve had some great ones, nothing currently on the market would fool a burger lover completely. Even when the taste is close, there’s still something missing: the greasy, oily sizzle that brings the ideal sandwich together and makes it so delicious—and difficult to replicate.
The secret ingredient is animal fat. It’s what gives so many foods their richness, juiciness, meltability, unique “mouthfeel,” and overall flavor. It’s what distinguishes butter from margarine, dairy ice cream from a plant-based frozen dessert, and a great burger from one made of soy protein or peas. Unfortunately, it’s also a disaster for the climate. Each year, the world emits 51 billion tons of greenhouse gases—and the production of fats and oils from animals and plants makes up seven percent of that. To combat climate change, we need to get the number to zero.
Our plan can’t be to simply hope that people give up foods they crave. After all, humans are wired to want animal fats for a reason—because they’re the most nutrient-rich and calorie-dense macronutrient—in the same way we’re wired to crave sugar for an instant energy kick. What we need are new ways of generating the same fat molecules found in animal products, but without greenhouse gas emissions, animal suffering, or dangerous chemicals. And they have to be affordable for everyone.

replyΑπάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα