[ltr]e U.S. women's gymnastics team is set, including Simone Biles, Suni Lee and more.[/ltr]
I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted 240630-womens-team-cc-1122p-15d4a7
[ltr]The U.S. women's gymnastics team was selected Sunday evening, and four Tokyo Olympians are set to return to the 2024 Olympics. Simone Biles, Suni Lee, Jordan Chiles, Jade Carey and Hezly Rivera were selected at the U.S. Olympic Gymnastic Trials in Minneapolis, with Joscelyn Roberson and Leanne Wong named as alternates. Biles secured her spot by finishing first in the all-around, though all three top finishers took falls from the balance beam. The team has already set records as the oldest and most-decorated U.S. Olympic women's gymnastics team in history, while Biles, 27, is the oldest woman gymnast to compete in the Olympics in 72 years.[/ltr]
[ltr]I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted 32 I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted.[/ltr]
I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted Travel-alone-6-te-240625-3ec9e0
[ltr]TODAY.com editor Nicoletta Richardson had been planning a solo trip for nearly a decade, but when she finally booked her trek to Greece, she kept getting the same question: “Your husband isn’t coming with you?” She shared how she handled questions about being a married woman on vacation alone, as well as her thoughts about the increasing trend of solo travel. "Some reactions to my solo trip (came) from a place of genuine concern, but others felt judgmental," she writes. Read the essay. [/ltr]
[ltr]I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted 32 What are the healthiest ways to cook eggs? Experts explain.[/ltr]
[ltr]Eggs are packed with protein and healthy fats, making them a breakfast staple — for some, even daily. Experts tend to agree that people can eat eggs as often as every day, though they said it's important to consider how to prepare them for maximum health benefits. Dietitians cautioned against cooking eggs with added fat, such as butter or oil, and recommended methods like poaching or boiling. Also, watch out for any additional ingredients (like bacon) and try to stick to nutrient rich veggies, fruits and whole grains. Read the tips here.[/ltr]
I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted Imp?s=847277&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmail
I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted Imp?s=847273&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmail
I planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted Imp?s=847274&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmailI planned an international trip without my husband. I couldn't believe how people reacted Imp?s=847276&li=&e=doriforiki1@gmail