[ltr]Falls story[/ltr]

Πλουσιότερος από τον Bill Gates Main-thumb-780163290-50-ooxhbubpdkmsyvqyxunbjvxuubfgiknp

Abdus Samad Sami

[size=13]CeragemJun 4

[ltr]Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. Someone asked Bill Gates, "Is there anyone richer than you in the world?" Bill Gates said, "Yes, there is a person who is richer than me." Then, he told a story. It was a time when I wasn't rich or famous. One day I was at the airport in New York. Then I saw a newspaper vendor. I wanted to buy a newspaper from him. But then I had no money. So I dropped the idea of buying newspapers and gave it back to the seller.[/ltr]

[ltr]I told him I didn't have enough money. The vendor told me, "I'm giving it to you for free." "I took the newspaper at his request. Coincidentally, two to three months later I landed again at the same airport and even that day I did not have change money to buy the newspaper. The vendor again offered me the newspaper for free. I refused it and said I couldn't take it. Because I still don't have enough money. He said, "You can take the paper, I'm dividing it from my profits." It won't hurt me. "I took the newspaper.[/ltr]

[ltr]After about 19 years, I became famous and known to people. Suddenly, I remembered the newspaper vendor. I started looking for him and after about a month and a half of searching, I found him. I asked him, "Do you know me?" He said, "Yes, you're Bill Gates." I asked him again, "Do you remember?! Did you give me a newspaper for free?[/ltr]

[ltr]The vendor said, "Yes, I remember. "I gave you a newspaper twice. I said, "I want to return the help you gave me then." Tell me what you want in your life, and I will fulfill it. ’'[/ltr]

[ltr]The vendor said, "Sir, how do you think you can match my help by doing this?" I asked, "But, why?" He said, "I helped you when I was a poor newspaper vendor, and you are trying to help me when you became the richest man in the world." So how does your help match up with my help?"[/ltr]

[ltr]Bill Gates said, "I realized that day that the newspaper vendor was richer than I was." Because he didn't wait to become rich to help someone. We must understand that the truly rich are those who have a mind richer than a lot of money. Having an expensive mind is more necessary than a lot of money.[/ltr]

Πλουσιότερος από τον Bill Gates Main-qimg-30ed6ccae27d7cc18812834bd757d2db

[size=12]2M views

2.2K upvotes

94 shares

210 comments
[/size]

2.3K views
View 10 upvotes

Upvote

2 comments from 
Lukas Laubscher
 and more
[/size]

Πλουσιότερος από τον Bill Gates Main-qimg-887f9437fa2a6c9f80f2bb69661e2cf8

WARWERGET

Sponsored

My dad was excited about the amazing shave.
What is the best razor you have ever used? My dad was really impressed with this electric razor.

Shop Now

Upvote

Πλουσιότερος από τον Bill Gates Main-thumb-1899455606-50-ufvduvwydmfsdojpiyugqwsntandkwnv

Fixya

[size=13] · 

[size=13]Follow

Jul 1
[/size]

[/size]