Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23265
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Mister Art News Empty Mister Art News

4/6/2022, 11:32
Mister Art News Saya_e10

PLUS GET HUGE SAVINGS ON PRODUCTS LIKE THESE

Mister Art News :0
Steel T-Squares

UP TO
40% off

BUY NOW

Futura Light Table
AT LEAST
29%off

BUY NOW

Multipurpose Cutting Mats
UP TO
40% Off

BUY NOW
WANT MORE GREAT DEALS? BROWSE THE BARGAIN BIN

First of all I would like to say that the brushes were for my husband who is an artist and he was delighted that I found something new or that he did not know about. You made his day! If he needs supplies in the future, I shall again look at your site as I find it impressive and quantitative. Thanks again

- Peggy Prior Valley Center, CA

STAY CONNECTED WITH MISTERART

Mister Art News :0 Mister Art News :0 Mister Art News :0 Mister Art News :0

Mister Art News :0 913 Willard Street • Houston, TX 77006
 1-800-721-3015    |    www.misterart.com

* Take an Extra $10 Off Orders Over $75
Promo code "DAD22" must be entered in the space provided at checkout. Offer ends June 20, 2022 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time. Savings of $10.00 will be taken off of merchandise subtotal, and merchandise subtotal must be over $75.00 to qualify. Shipping and handling, sales tax, VIP Savings Club memberships, and gift certificates are not counted towards the merchandise subtotal. Not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotional gift certificates. Valid for in-stock merchandise only.

Prices and information correct at time of sending and subject to change without notice. Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond to messages sent to this address. We've contacted you because you signed up at MisterArt.com for news and special offers or you provided us with your email address which is listed as egaleo@mail.com. To unsubscribe or make changes to your subscription, click here Mister Art News :0 Mister Art News :0

MisterArt.com :copyright: 2022 All Rights Reserved

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης