Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση
Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης
Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς
24016 Δημοσιεύσεις - 94%
1130 Δημοσιεύσεις - 4%
syndr (302)
302 Δημοσιεύσεις - 1%
48 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
23 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
3 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Elytis (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
JimFit (2)
2 Δημοσιεύσεις - 0%
Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
28 Δημοσιεύσεις - 100%
Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUSΤα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 27077 θέματασε 23265 θέματα

Πήγαινε κάτω
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Admin
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 24016
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010
http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) Empty Today σημερινό (11-5-2023)

11/5/2023, 12:58
Former President Donald Trump was found liable by a jury for sexually abusing and defaming writer E. Jean Carroll and ordered to pay her $5 million, and a widow who wrote a children's book about grief after her husband's death is charged with his murder. Plus, guidelines for parents to help teens safely navigate social media, and whether a low carb or a low fat diet is best for living a longer life. 
The Latest
Trump found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll and must pay $5 million.
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) 230510-e-jean-carroll-mb-0914-d72fc1
A New York jury found former President Donald Trump liable yesterday for sexually abusing writer E. Jean Carroll, 79, in the 1990s and awarded her $5 million in damages for her claims of battery and defamation. The jury said Trump wasn't liable for allegedly raping her at a Manhattan department store. The six men and three women also found Trump defamed Carroll (above) by calling her claims a “hoax” and a “con job.” Trump called the verdict "a disgrace" and "a witch hunt" on social media. Multiple Senate Republicans suggested the verdict could imperil Trump's chances to secure the 2024 Republican nomination for president. “The fact is, I do not think he could win the presidency,” Sen. John Cornyn of Texas told reporters. On TODAY Wednesday, Carroll told Savannah Guthrie she was "overwhelmed with joy" for women across the country. "The jury found Donald Trump lied," she said. Watch the full interview
A widow who wrote a children's book about grief after her husband died is now charged with his murder.
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) 230509-Kouri-Richins-mjf-1114-16795d
A Utah mom who wrote a children's book about how to cope with grief after her husband's death last year is accused of having poisoned him with a lethal dose of fentanyl served in a celebratory Moscow mule cocktail. Kouri Richins, 33, was arrested Monday on charges of aggravated murder. Her husband, Eric Richins, died in March 2022 after she called 911 saying he was unresponsive in their bedroom. Before her husband's death, Richins asked an acquaintance for something strong, “some of the Michael Jackson stuff," according to a court document. A year later, Richins published a book titled "Are You With Me?" to "create peace and comfort for children who have lost a loved one," according to the book's description.  She dedicated the book to "my amazing husband and a wonderful father." Read more here
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) 32 What's the safest way for teens to use social media? A group of psychologists issues guidelines. 
The negative effects of social media on teens have sparked lawsuits and been scrutinized by lawmakers, but the reality is most kids are going to be on those apps no matter what. With that in mind, the American Psychological Association released 10 recommendations yesterday to help parents guide teenagers when it comes to using social media apps. The organization's suggestions include limiting screen time, training teens in media literacy and screening routinely for “problematic social media use." See the guidelines here
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) 32 My husband left our son in a hot car and he died. This is my story. 
In an excerpt from her new memoir, "The Gift of Ben: Loving Through Imperfection," Lindsey Rogers-Seitz details the tragic death of her toddler son after he was left in a hot car by her husband. She describes seeing her emotionally shattered husband in the hospital in the aftermath. "I became numb," she wrote. "I understood nothing. He had killed Ben, yet I had told him I loved him. I had not thought it through, or maybe that was love itself." Rogers-Seitz also details leaving the room to sit in the hallway and deciding to call a friend because "the burden was unbearable," she writes. "I thought I may just be able to survive if I could share it." Read the excerpt here
Live Better TODAY
Achieve your life goals with easy tips.
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) Low-carb-low-fats-te-230504-f121dc
It can be a puzzling choice trying to determine the best diet for a healthy lifestyle: low carbs or low fat? A new study published in the Journal of Internal Medicine comes down clearly on one side. Consuming a low-fat diet of healthy foods in middle age may lengthen your life, researchers found. In contrast, they found that eating a low-carbohydrate diet did not lead to much improvement in longevity. Researchers analyzed dietary data from more than 370,000 middle-aged and older adults and found that "both fat quantity and quality are important determinants of health effects in middle-aged and older people," the study's lead author told TODAY.com. Read more here
What's for dinner?
Allow us to do the meal-planning for you.
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) 230504-wtctw-bd-2x1
You don't need to break the bank to serve up a delicious meal for mom on Mother's Day, thanks to chef Kevin Curry. Kevin shared a pair of his favorites, which both can be made for less than $20. His mushroom and kale stuffed shells (above) are kid-friendly and can accommodate a lean protein like ground turkey. If you're looking for something lighter with less cleanup, try Kevin's sheet-pan salmon nicoise salad, rich with nutrients and healthy fats from kalamata olives, olive oil and salmon. Get the recipes
Daily Delight
A little pick-me-up before you go.
Today σημερινό (11-5-2023) Hannah-michael-carmack-quadruplets-mc-230508-7cd26e
An Alabama couple who hoped to grow their family ended up supersizing it. Michael and Hannah Carmack wanted a second child, but they ended up with quadruplets. Not only that, the babies were two sets of identical twins: daughters Evelyn and Adeline, and sons David and Daniel. The odds of conceiving spontaneous quadruplets are around 1 in half a million, and the enormity of it initially moved Hannah to tears — but not happy ones. Michael called their pastor for an emergency meeting to talk about the overwhelming feeling of growing their family from three to seven. “What I think Hannah came to realize is, ‘This is not normal. We had been chosen for something by God,'” Michael told us. The babies were born prematurely and will be in the hospital until June, but they are already forming a close bond with their mom. "She has a connection with these babies like no one else," Michael said. See more photos of the quadruplets here

Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης