Δορυφορική
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Αναζήτηση

Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης

Rechercher Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση

Κοινωνική Δικτύωση

Κοινωνική Δικτύωση reddit    

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Δορυφορική στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας

Οι κορυφαίες λέξεις κλειδιά που έχουν επισημανθεί.
1#1
2#352
3#000000
4#0000ff
5#175
6#news
7#2
8#954f72
9#380-7163

Ποστ με τις περισσότερες αντιδράσεις του μήνα
» Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Σχέδιο του "ξανθού γίγαντα" Μπλεκ !
( 2 )

» Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Σχέδιο του "ξανθού γίγαντα" Μπλεκ !
( 2 )

( 2 )

» Δημοσιεύτηκε από Μπλεκ αλλά ελληνικά στο Σχέδιο του "ξανθού γίγαντα" Μπλεκ !
( 1 )

» Δημοσιεύτηκε από Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης στο Roy of the Rovers
( 1 )

Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ

Ημερολόγιο Ημερολόγιο

Κορυφαίοι συγγραφείς της εβδομάδας
Διαχειριστής
Today με Ντε Σάντις Vote_lcapToday με Ντε Σάντις Voting_barToday με Ντε Σάντις Vote_rcap 
Νίκος Δ. - Θ. Νικολαΐδης
Today με Ντε Σάντις Vote_lcapToday με Ντε Σάντις Voting_barToday με Ντε Σάντις Vote_rcap 

Στατιστικά
Τα μέλη μας είναι συνολικά 45
Το νέο μέλος στις συζητήσεις μας είναι ο/η MORIBUS

Τα μέλη μας έχουν δημοσιεύσει συνολικά 27397 θέματα σε 23549 θέματα

Today με Ντε Σάντις

Δημοσίευση νέας Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα

Πήγαινε κάτω

Today με Ντε Σάντις Empty Today με Ντε Σάντις

Δημοσίευση από Διαχειριστής 25/5/2023, 11:32

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is expected to announce his bid for the Republican presidential nomination tonight with the help of Elon Musk. Plus, two mothers open up about the heartbreak of the past year on the anniversary of the mass shooting in Uvalde, doctors research the possible use of Ozempic and Wegovy to treat addiction, and a psychologist shares 5 things teens should never do on social media. 
The Latest
Gov. Ron DeSantis will launch his presidential bid tonight on Twitter with Elon Musk. 
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will announce he is running for president tonight during a discussion with Twitter CEO Elon Musk, three sources familiar with the plans told NBC News yesterday. Musk and DeSantis will host an event on the site's audio platform, Twitter Spaces, and DeSantis' campaign will release a launch video. The chat, which marks a departure from the usual press conference or video release announcing a campaign, will be moderated by David Sacks, a tech entrepreneur who is a friend of Musk and a DeSantis supporter. DeSantis' anticipated run for the 2024 Republican nomination makes him the latest addition to a field currently led by former President Donald Trump. It comes just two days after South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott announced his bid for the Republican nomination. Here's the latest
Today με Ντε Σάντις 32One year later, 2 moms who lost children in the Uvalde shooting open up about life after tragedy.
Today με Ντε Σάντις Uvalde-shooting-jessica-hernandez-main-te-230522
After losing their young daughters in the mass shooting in Uvalde, Jessica Hernandez and Gloria Cazares share what their lives have been like as the community in Texas marks one year today since 19 children and two teachers were killed. “You’re tired, but when we come home it’s so quiet that you’re just in your thoughts,” Cazares told TODAY.com. Hernandez and her family have moved three times since the shooting. “I know some families talk to their (late) loved ones – I can’t do that,” she says. “I start crying. I do go and decorate and I do say ‘I love you’ but I can’t talk to her like I used to." Read their moving story here
Can Ozempic and Wegovy be used to treat addiction issues like alcohol and gambling? Doctors are researching.
While stories of dramatic weight loss from taking the diabetes drugs Ozempic and Wegovy are all over social media, some users are also saying that the medications have wiped out their cravings for alcohol, smoking, shopping, gambling and other addictive behaviors. “Something in your mind is saying I'm just going to bypass. You have no interest in alcohol,” Wegovy user Jamel Corona said on TODAY. Neuroscientist Dr. Gregg Stanwood said although the research is in its early stages, there is a growing sense that drugs like Ozempic are affecting dopamine, the feel-good chemical released by the brain. A recent study showed the active compound in Ozempic reduced alcohol consumption in rodents, but experts caution that we still need clinical trials with humans to draw any conclusions.
5 things teens should never do on social media, according to a psychologist. 
With the U.S. surgeon general issuing a report that social media is driving a mental health crisis among teens, it raises the question of what kids need to steer clear of when using popular apps. A psychologist shared 5 habits parents should help their kids avoid in order to lessen the negative effects. Posting screenshots of private conversations or embarrassing photos of someone else can escalate into cyberbullying, while keeping profiles public doesn't allow teens to filter out who is following them like a private profile does. See all the tips here
Live Better TODAY
Achieve your life goals with easy tips.
Today με Ντε Σάντις 221107-blood-pressure-stock-mn-1245-1e2279
Almost half of all Americans have high blood pressure, which is a direct risk factor for heart attack, stroke and other serious complications. In addition to medication, diet plays a crucial role in managing it. We have 17 foods that will help you lower your blood pressure, as well as foods you should avoid in order to keep your sodium intake low. Avocados, beets, coffee, almonds and apples are just some of the foods that can help you avoid high blood pressure. See them all here
What's for dinner?
Allow us to do the meal-planning for you.
Today με Ντε Σάντις 230522-wtctw-pork-bd-2x1
Celebrate the start of grilling season with this brown sugar and soy glazed pork with elote salad from barbecue guru Matt Abdoo. A marinade featuring garlic powder, pepper, and rice wine vinegar complements the pork, while the grilled Mexican street corn pairs with a homemade dressing for a perfect side. Get the recipe
Daily Delight
A little pick-me-up before you go.
Today με Ντε Σάντις Horse-to-school-te-230522-53bb5c
Giddyup, school's out for summer! A father and son brought some horsepower to the mundane elementary school pickup line to celebrate the last day of school in style. Oklahoma dad Mike Moorman and his son, Cale, 8, rode off into the midday sun on horseback to mark the last day of classes at Rose Union Elementary School in Edmond. Cale's horse was even draped with his car rider pickup tag, a security protocol required for all students being picked up. The scene had Cale's classmates buzzing and continued a family tradition, as Mike told us he used to do the same thing on the last day of school growing up. “People got to pet the horses,” Mike said. “I was as happy as the kids.” See more photos and a video of the scene here

Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 24297
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/10/2010

http://kafetzi-gr.webnode.gr

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Δημοσίευση νέας Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης